Should you refinance your home loan?
If you purchased a home and didn’t have a down payment of 20%, you are probably paying $100’s of dollars every month for mortgage insurance for no reason. Home values in colorado have increased dramatically over the last two years and you now probably have more than 20% equity in your home. If you are paying $150/month in mortgage insurance you can save $9,000 over the next 5 years. Paying $200/month in mortgage insurance? You can save $12,000 in the next 5 years. There are so many choices and good reasons to refinance now!
We can help you:
- Drop your mortgage insurance and lower your payment
- Lower your interest rate
- Get cash out to pay off debt
- Have money for home repairs or improvements
- Shorten the length of the loan
- 10, 15, 20, and 30 year loans are available so you don’t have to start over!
- FHA allow up to 85% cash out
- You can pay off debt at closing to help you qualify for a larger loan
- We can help even if you have been late on your mortgage in the last 12 months!
- Skip your next payment
Call now or apply on line! We are here to help!!